Saturday, August 1, 2015

Happy Birthday, Evelyn!

Our little baby is 7 (SEVEN?!) years old today. All day long she's been saying "Now they I'm a big girl ... " then finisingh with something like "I can stay up late" or "ride my bike to school" or "make my own dinner."

First we opened presents. I think Darcy was more excited than Evie even though we kept telling her these weren't her presents.  




My Little Pony is still a very. big. deal. in our house. Here's a look at the new members to their burgeoning pony family.


After presents we went to the beach. Unfortunately, the rains rolled in about 15 minutes in to our beach day, so we went to Grammy's pool instead.  


The girls were excited and exhausted after a full day of pizza, cake, doughnuts, presents and swimming.






HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EVIE!!

No comments: